 Announcements / BimP™ / 27
26  |  28
Subject:
Show 9 Includes Interview with Joe Meno!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.bimp
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 03:32:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The standard fare for this show includes news, AFOL Tech, Featured MOC, Featured
Site, LEGO news and ends with a Skype interview with Joe Meno, Editor of the new
LEGO Quarterly Magazine, BrickJournal.

Visit http://www.bricksinmypocket.org to listen!

Oh and be sure to check out the first BimP MOC challenge!  Anyone up to the
challenge?