 General / 51132
    Re: Brick 1 x 4 with Town Car Grille Chrome —Niels Karsdorp
   (...) Thanks, The same might be true for the next parts: (URL) four sets have the instructions as source, but the instructions seem less accurate for pattern colors. Other examples of unclear instructions are sets 601-2 (tow truck) and 602-2 (fire (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brick 1 x 4 with Town Car Grille Chrome —Clark Stephens
   (...) Agreed. I've never seen black grille print on a yellow brick, and I've seen alot of printed bricks. I've updated the Peeron inventories to only show white bricks with the black printing. (...) In this instance, I'd have to go with the (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brick 1 x 4 with Town Car Grille Chrome —David Shifflett
   (...) Clark, I have a yellow 1x4 with a black grille. It came in set 166 Vehicle Extra parts pack. The printing is very overdone, the two headlights on each side run together. I'll get a pic, or scan, of it in the next couple of days. I think Eric (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)