 General / 51112
Re: AoJT3: Johnny Thunder and the King of the Gypsies (Update June 26)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 04:16:05 GMT

Well, as it was pointed out to me that this story has been around for 5 months
now, I decided to release another installment earlier than planned. So here you
go:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/KingoftheGypsies/kotg081.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/KingoftheGypsies/kotg082.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/KingoftheGypsies/kotg083.jpg