 General / 50928
Re: Brickshelf going away???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 20:05:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

   Is there a way to download ALL files with folders in one single command or something like that? For example I want to download everything one user has. So that files can easily be transferred to maj.com.

give this a try:

http://klickitat.fial.com/bob/download/BSBackup_004.zip

About:

A program used to back up your Brickshelf.com directory. Set the destination directory, enter the user ID name or the folder ID and press the get button. All the sub folders and files in the folders will be downloaded to your local drive.

Features: - Adjustable pause between downloads to be bandwidth friendly
  1. Delay start so downloads can be scheduled at a time of day with less

  2. Download by user ID or folder ID

  3. Grabs all file types in a directory and searches sub directories

  4. Will not download duplicates (If a file already exist then it will not re

bob