 General / 50897
  Re: Brickshelf going away???

(...) That's very unfortunate, though. As Jason pointed out, it's easy enough to host your own pictures -- but there are great advantages to having them all in one place. When I want to find a good idea for making a sofa, for example, I go to (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf going away???

(...) I swore not to get into this discussion, but... I am one of the persons who fall into the catagory of someone who owns their own LEGO-related website ((URL)). I made this site when I wanted something easier to customize than MOCpages or (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf going away???

(...) Well, that's a fine policy, unless BrickShelf is going away (or going to stop accepting new pictures or whatever). Kevin still hasn't been very clear on that. But if it does, then we need to think up a new solution. Best, Joe (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf going away???

(...) Actually, (URL) sort of already does that, but in a much less comprehensive way. Legoswami (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)