 General / 50894
50893  |  50895
Subject:
Not to exploit the circumstances...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 19:48:24 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Not to be a vulture, but my company, Northstar Computer Systems, may be a good
option for you if you want to make sure your site and images stay visible. We
offer hosting starting at $10/month and support both Microsoft and non-Microsoft
technologies, such as PHP, MySQL, ASP.NET, etc.

We also donate hosting to any LEGO-related LUG or LTC and are currently hosting
35 organization sites, including BrickFest, ILTCO, SciBrick, and more.

If you have questions about our services, please visit our site at
http://www.northcomp.com.

- Eric