 General / 50872
Re: Brickshelf going away???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 21:39:57 GMT

The total is about 1 DVD and 3 CD's, if anyone is interested, please contact
me by email
the lot is also downloadable at:

ftp://ftp.hobby.nl/pub/brick/scans

Bert
http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> schreef in bericht
Yeah, I'd be interested in instruction scans on a DVD.  I never slogged
through
Brickshelf to build a DVD, because I didn't want to chew up KL's
bandwidth.

David \"Fuzzy\" Gregory wrote:

In lugnet.general, Tony Kilaras wrote:
As a heads up, anyone in need of instructions or catalog scans can go
here:

The Brick Factory <http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick>

I have also downloaded every catalog and instructions scan from both
bricksehlf and the Brick Factory. E-mail me with a request.

Just out of curiosity, how much data is that?  Could it fit on a single
DVD?

David "Fuzzy" Gregory

--
Tom Stangl