 General / 50835
  Re: About the term "AFOL"

(...) I personally dislike refering to myself in accronym form. Accronyms are pretty much an indicator of complete geekishness, which, when cruising the beach for babes, I try to avoid. I usually say "LEGO Fan" and "LEGO Fan Community", and then (...) (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: About the term "AFOL"

(...) I used to like it until someone pronounced my initials (DPE) as "Dippy". Actually (man, this is going off-topic FAST), when I was a wee one of about 7 years old or so, my name betrayed me. My mom was "Moo-Moo". You'd be "Loo-Loo Hoo-Hoo". Jake (...) (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.people)