 General / 50577
Re: Bladerunner vehicle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:00:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler wrote:
   Several months ago someone posted a link (I think it was on RTL, I’m afraid) to a mock-up of a Bladerunner vehicle made, I believe, either by an Asian company or an individual presenting the impression of an Asian firm. Does anyone else remember this or know of a link to it? Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Hi Dave! A kind samaritan emailed me a link to the very page that you saw lo these many years ago. here it is, exactly as you remember it. If the samaritan wishes, I’ll reveal his name.

Nice domain name, BTW. Makes me want to drive like a demon from station to station.

Anyone who’s reading this and who missed Jon Palmer’s very cool Spinner should check out his post about it here.

Dave!