 General / 50551
  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) I agree with Kelly on this - You appear to be having trouble getting the company to realise how many of us there are and, most importantly, how much we are trying to get our points/wants across. If you had asked me how many responses to the (...) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) I actually aggree with this. Over the years I have been buying lego, I have bought many sets on sale. I have actually bought things on sale that I would never have paid full price for. Case in point is the 4479 Tie Bomber. I would like to get (...) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)