 General / 50543
Re: Lego company survey now on LegoFan.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 04:31:00 GMT

Interesting.  I also took it on Firefox/XP, yet I didn't get anything like Q23/24,
about decreased spending.  It's too bad, too, as my 2004 spending was less than 1/4 of
2003, and 2005 has been nil except for pre-2004 sets and Duplo that doesn't have bley
issues.  And that 75% reduction is a VERY large amount.

John Riley wrote:

I was able to take the survey using Firefox (on an XP system).  It took me about
20 minutes to take, although I really wish that for certain questions, they
would allow write-ins.  They did on some, but not on a key one to me.

Question 24:  What is the reason why your spending on Lego products decreased
last year (if you answered that your spending decreased in question 23)?

Two reasons I was looking for were:
ONE:  personal economic situation required decreased spending (loss of job,
purchase of a house or car, new child, etc.) TWO:  current collection is
sufficient for my building needs

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/