 General / 50335
    Re: Why are slope bricks textured? —Eric Harshbarger
    Also, keep in mind that the slopes that came with the McDonald's Happy Meal sets a few years back were NOT textured. They had printed images on the sloped part, but if I remember correctly, that slope was smooth. eric harshbarger (...) (19 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

        Re: Why are slope bricks textured? —Elroy Davis
   (...) Strange. I never noticed that before. I just checked the one 2x3 slope that I have from McDonald's, and it's not textured. Every other printed slope that I have is textured, though. -Elroy (19 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)