 General / 49962
Re: Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold (Double Dose)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 01:45:38 GMT

I must be on a roll, but since I am hoping to have the story finished by the
time school starts, I decided to up the ante a bit. So, here is a double dose of
Johnny Thunder's Adventures:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg25.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg26.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg27.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg28.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg29.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg30.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg31.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg32.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg99.jpg

The whole thing (thus far), when moderated:

Comments are welcome, hope you enjoy it,

Steve