 General / 48894
    Re: I hate screenname bashers (was Re: I hate MOCPages) —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) It's also odd that I can't joke around with my friends. Nathan, I consider you a friend, we talk online regularly. We work together at CC, remember? I am beginning to feel that humour and free speech aren't welcome here at Lugnet anymore. It (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Ah, now I get it... ( was Re: I hate screenname bashers) (was Re: I hate MOCPages) —Nathan Wells
   (...) Hey, sorry man, sometimes I just don't get a joke unless someone has to put a :-) at the end of the post (I can be pretty thick at times :D) (...) Same here...Either I don't get joke, or no one gets mine... I'm glad we've cleared all this up! (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)