 General / 48887
  Re: I hate MOCPages

(...) snip (...) I though we cleared that up. Why are you bagging on my old nic-name? People gave it to me. Your always gonna have this animosity towards me. Too bad really. Why can't you just let people be who they are. Your so judgmental. How (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Eric hates me? But why?

(...) Wow, I guess I should have added a " ;) " to the end of my post, as I originally had it. It's just a light hearted poke, no real harm meant... I have no problem with your friends calling you the LEGOMASTER, it is quite an appropriate nick. It (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I forget...

(...) BS, you already bothered more than two people with your rude comments. Layoff already. Quit your back peddling. You called me out now deal with it. Be a Man. (...) Ya, thus your light hearted comments? You have some other stick in your craw. (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I forget...

(...) Let's all just get along. Kev's here to have a good time; it's all in fun. Don't you ever break your friends' balls? --Bram (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I forget...

(...) k, I'll play. Though I might point out that any ball busting comes through a mutual repsect and a trust when taking liberties with people's feelings. We have to earn that first. I rather we all get along too. I'll offer a shake. Make no (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)