 General / 48877
    Re: I hate MOCPages —David Koudys
   (...) As the self proclaimed king of bloviating (is amazing how you never hear a word for many years and then twice in the same day, once in a West Wing Ep I just watched and now here...) Anyway, (thus reinforcing my bloviation), I only read the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: I hate MOCPages —Eric Sophie
   (...) snip (...) See that's ok though, you get a free pass because you have a pin that says "I'm from RTL". Plus you were a joy to meet in person and you always had a smile on your face. You are a rare kind of person who feels free in expressing how (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)