 General / 48875
Re: Happy Birthday Brickshelf!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 02:01:54 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
In lugnet.publish, Kevin Loch wrote:
The instruction and catalog scan site at http://www.kl.net/scans/ is
moving
to it's new location:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/

Actually, it's just a name change, it's on the same server in the same
location, run
by the same person.  I just thought it was time it had it's own
identity.

Both url's will work for about a month. Please update your links.
Sorry I diddn't do this sooner.

KL

Hi all,

Someone was just asking on FBTB how old brickshelf was, and a quick Lugnet
search found this post above, dated August 31, 1999.  Does this mean that
Tuesday was Brickshelf's 5th birthday?  If so, happy birthday, Kevin!

Bruce

Wow, Brickshelf is like my 247th Favorite thing in the universe. Happy Service
Date Binary Sequence, you magnifient bunch of bits.