 General / 48574
  Re: Pick-a-Brick inventories

(...) This "wall format" is very beautiful but can only be used for one single store. We would need a different document for every shop (they could all be derived from one database of course). I also wonder if they would keep the elements always in (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick inventories

(...) I know at LLCA the location of the parts DOES change - mostly when new items are added, but it does change. Mark P (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick inventories

(...) The Brand Retail stores in the North East have had VERY little turnover in the last 6 months. Usually, the only time something new is placed on the wall is when one part runs out. This does not occur very frequently. None of the employees like (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)