 General / 48426
    Re: A fan no more —Doug Eaton
   (...) You expressed several good points including some I had. I think a lot of the rants are coming from people who remember the first technic models and how easily they could mix basic parts in technic models and vice versa. Today it is a bit (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A fan no more —David Laswell
   (...) You know, even though you probably weren't trying to, I think you just answered my biggest question. I've always been looking at the old TECHNIC parts in terms of combining TECHNIC aspects into System constructions, which is a big advantage (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)