 General / 48394
  Re: A fan no more

(...) I'd be genuinely curious to see some specific uses where you feel this to be the case. I'm one of those people who mostly just uses the old-style TECHNIC bricks when I want TECHNIC features in a standard brick construction (like Moonbase (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: A fan no more

(...) I think that when TECHNIC bricks are used, a more solid appearance is given to the model. I personally quite like 8455. I think the previous technic excavators had a too blocky appearance. There are a lot of pneumatics in a small area and (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)