 General / 47752
Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 18:42:18 GMT

Hi Terry

Great Idea, I would like to participate and in fact I can be the first person to
receive it so feel free to send me the minifig. In the meantime you can look for
the next stop, of this travel.

Here I will take some pictures of the minifig during a citytour !

I think a good idea can be that the minifig visits the brickfest at Washington
DC on August of 2004.

Contact me and I will send all the data for this first stage.

P.S. don't forget to give the minifigure a name !

Best regards.

Gustavo

Lugnet 566
Santiago-Chile