 General / 47646
Re: Announcing new Legend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 15:13:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paulo Renato wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Gil Shaw wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Paulo Renato wrote:
   Hi Jake,

By “legend” you mean it will appear on the same true colors as the first, right? If not, I don’t see the point of “legends” anymore, nor i do find the word “legend” suitable.

Best regards,

Paulo Renato

Paulo,

I don’t know you and I’m sure outside of this thread you contribute positive things to the community here, but honestly, this is really enough.

Please take time to consider how futile such petty comments are. If you are truly a fan of the hobby and of this place, email Jake with suggestions...I assure you he is a professional of the very best sort and is trying to bridge the gap between the company and the consumer.

To this and all the other rants....enough. Seriously.

Let’s get back to the good stuff.

Cheers, -Gil

Gil,

Rereading my post i find it a bit ironic. It was not my intention. The answer was sincere but the words after the answer were ranting i must admit. (I *really* thought that in this context of “what parts would you like being produced in old colors” this legend was to be good news.) Although it is no good news to me, i see that it is for lots of people. I’m happy for that. But as some people show their praise i think i have the right to show my displeasure.

Neverthless, it is not by any means my most constructive post. Yeah, a bit futile, i tend to agree.

And, about Jake, what can i say? I thank him *very much* for all the efforts is doing on behalf of this comunity. Where or how would we be if he simply didn’t exist? Much worse, no doubt. So, i apologise to him if any offense was taken. Not my intention.

Best regards,

Paulo Renato

Excellent to hear Paulo, and very classy of you to tip your hat to Jake and his efforts.

This is really what this place is about: sharing our hobby with all it’s benefits, concerns and challenges as adults. Glad we’re all a part of it.

Cheers, -Gil