 General / 47615
Re: Corellian "Corvette" in the Coruscant skyways
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 21:08:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

Jeff - this is pretty friggin cool. Definately more than what I thought could be built from a single set! Bravo!

I’d suggest adding a highlight color (like Dark Grey?) as like a stripe down the side or something, as that would add a bit of visual complexity over a plain red thing.

Otherwise, this thing is great!

Keep it up!

-Lenny

Thanks, i tried a stripe & it didn’t look quite right right, so i left it red, but i wouldn’t mind trying to mod it & add it to the civilian MOC contest!

Jeff