 General / 47591
Re: most wanted parts/color combination?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 03:37:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Laswell wrote:
In lugnet.general, Franklin W. Cain wrote:
Have I ever mentioned one of the major advantages of LDraw:
you can have *any* part, in *any* color...

Limited, of course, by which parts have been converted to LDraw files.

Limited, of course, by the people willing to author the parts they want ;)

LMK when
I can get my complete set of purple Kanohi.  :)

Right after you author them :) And I didn't know much about primitives, polygons
and conditional lines either until I authored my first parts ...

ROSCO