 General / 46638
Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:51:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
If you could have any 5 parts in a color that it doesnt exist in (i.e. 5
part/color combos that dont exist), what would they be?

<snip>

1.  A 1L technic axle.  The smallest currently is 2L.
2.  Transparent technic flex cables
3.  Transparent technic flex cable ends.
4.  Chain links in white (large and small)
5.  small pneumatic cylinders with single stud on end.

Kevin