 General / 47576
Re: Darth Newbius Gray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 15:29:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   My first official MOC using New Grey:

The GREY WARS

(its a spoof of Star Wars, kinda)

-Lenny

Ohhhh! That is so insensitive!! I can’t believe you used mini-figures with arms, some people based their whole life off of faceless, armless mini-figures! And all those bright colors and muted earth tones inter-mixed! Oh-my-gawd!! How could you represent any creation in colors other than red/white/blue/black? Shame has a new name! I’ll never buy another LEGO set again, or view another MOC! Sniff!! Mommie!!!

Sarcasm is a dish that is best served c-c-cold.

Love your little comic, and the colors too. Wish more people had a better attitude about this, but you did capture the best part of humor. :o)

Next person to say/write/use the word, “Kudos” outside of a food reference gets a new-grey lightsaber to the gut!!! -Aaron-