 General / 47503
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 20:12:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Wesley Davis wrote:

Keep the all of the wood-like pieces the old brown (Barrels, treasure chests,
ship hulls, rigging, ship's wheel and put them in a pirates service pack.

I agree, anything that should be made out of wood should be available in the old
color.  The old brown looks more like actual wood to me than the new one.  Along
with that things like 1x1 brown cylinders and 2x2 round bricks and plates for
use in trees and logs.  Maybe the 1x2 and 1x4 log bricks, and the palisade wall
as well.

Jason