 General / 47487
  Re: Update: Universal colors - beginnings

(...) Of course, at some level, its a matter of opinion, so maybe I am in the minority. However, I have heard discussion from people who seem to be a lot more interested in colors than I, that the sand colors were mixes of the base color and (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Update: Universal colors - beginnings

(...) If that's true, it would still mean that the three sand-colors I cited are mixes of grey and a color from the cool end of the spectrum, much like the bleys. I actually held dark-bley up against all three of those colors just to confirm that (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)