 General / 47351
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 14:57:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Findley wrote:
In lugnet.general, Tracey Greenwood wrote:
In lugnet.general, Jeff Findley wrote:
Just which colors are "universal" and which colors aren't?

A few of us asked way back at the beginning of the thread this very question...

I don't know how I missed that.

Anyway, I'm really hoping that Lego decides to let the AFOL community know what
colors are "universal" and what colors are not.  I personally thought that the
grays would be "universal" since they've been around for so long and they're
used in such key pieces as Lego Train track (as others have mentioned before,
these aren't cheap pieces to buy).

Looking forward to Jake getting back to us on this issue.  This is something
that would cost Lego nothing to publish, but would go a long way towards
rebuilding the trust with the AFOL community that was lost.

I mentioned yesterday (but has probably gotten lost in the multitude of posts)
that I'm working on getting this. I hope to publish an update today, but it may
be Monday as there is a Danish holiday tomorrow, and it's already getting late
in the day today.

Hang tight.

Jake
---