 General / 47231
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 20:01:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   I’ll add my voice in with Frank and Mike on this one. The bulk tubs in the new color (as some suggest, maybe even with Castle-specific parts) would be an excellent way to get the new colors into circulation. Maybe as a S@H exclusive or something. I’m not a castle builder, but I wouldn’t turn down all the nifty castle pieces if I got them with a bunch of other useful pieces in the same color themes. Bulk is bulk, and bulk is good.

Adding my voice to this, a new bulk castle tub would be fantastic. Bulk as in 3 cents per part, or lower mind you. Also, if adding the cost of the tub made the set prohibitive, I still think it would sell if packaged otherwise.

Those tubs are great (I use 100+ in my sorting system) but they aren’t the part we really want. It’s all about the bricks.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG