 General / 47209
    Re: Color Change - Final Update —John Riley
   In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote: <VERY LARGE SNIP> Hi Jake, Well, I know you've been reading this thread; I've seen a few responses already. I think there are two reasons why AFOLs are angry and/or upset with the color change: (1) The new colors (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Color Change - Final Update —John Radtke
   (...) I want to emphasize (2) as well with respect to the future of classic colors vs. new colors. Whatever classic color parts may be supplied it is of utmost importance to clearly identify them. This was obviously done with the limited edition (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)