 General / 47196
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 17:12:19 GMT

Hello!

   What kind of detail parts? I’m hoping to put together a list that I can pass along.

Well, you said “you can’t say ‘the whole range of parts!’”, so leave out this: and make all of the remaining parts available in the old colours. Make them also available not only in special bulk sets but in every set* you (TLC) is going to release. So everybody will be able to participate in the good old colours and the poor kids that can’t buy their LEGO-needs on the internet are not going to be discriminated.

Thanks!
Jojo

.* and yes, I’m aware what I’m saying here.