 General / 47184
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 16:54:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote:
   What kind of detail parts? I’m hoping to put together a list that I can pass along.

Headlight bricks
1x1 round bricks
basic plates & bricks in various sizes (as Ted mentioned)
1x1x2 brick with hinge
arches - 1x6, 1x6x2, 1x4, 1x8x2, 1x5x4, 1x3, 1x12x3
windows - 1x4x3 (brown) and the 1x2x2 2/3 with rounded top (all 3)

Parts like that could help us a lot.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG