 General / 47163
    Re: Color Change - Final Update —Thomas Main
   (...) The first item on your list of "good news" confuses me. Are you saying that these three colors are now instant classic colors and only they will remain unchanged? What about white, black, red, yellow, blue and green? Those are also core (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Color Change - Final Update Jake McKee
   (...) Easy now. Saying the three new colors are locked doesn't equate to others not being locked. It's a very good question about what colors are considered "universal" though, and I'll get back to you ASAP on that. (...) I didn't really mean to (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Color Change - Final Update —Markus Weber
   (...) Jake: I recall a somewhat controversial (as always!) survey that you announced in the past few months. The main focus of it was Legends. We were asked to rate possible future Legends releases. There were also questions about potential future (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Color Change - Final Update —Benjamin Medinets
   <snippage> (...) I agree. I careless for this color change issue more as I see what the colors look like. The only thing that I really find irritating about the colors is the decision to go with pasty skin tones instead of classic ones. That, and a (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)