 General / 47145
    thought regarding insutrction-download sites —Jonathan Wilson
   As various instruction download sites start getting newer and newer sets (for example, (URL) has such things as the RIS 2.0), how are we (as a community and as admins of those sites) going to deal with those sets that only ever had instructions come (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: thought regarding insutrction-download sites —David Laswell
   (...) Since most of the CDs use basic image files, my suggestion is to ask for permission to upload those image files. (...) Nope. All four Spybots come with the same instruction CD, which contains instruction images for all four sets, and none of (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general)