 General / 47145
47144  |  47146
Subject:
thought regarding insutrction-download sites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 23:42:35 GMT

As various instruction download sites start getting newer and newer sets
(for example, http://www.hobby.nl/~afd-amsterdam/brick/index.htm has such
things as the RIS 2.0), how are we (as a community and as admins of those
sites) going to deal with those sets that only ever had instructions come
on CD with no paper copies? What about sets that contain software and
extras on CD?

Specificly, I am refering to the 3800 Ultimate Builders Set (is that the
only one that has instructions on CD only?)