 General / 46762
Re: Gray Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 13:48:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Holger Matthes wrote:

   This great tub is available in LEGOLAND Deutschland from today on. 1275 pieces, 24,99 Euro.

It’s only grey, dark grey and brown inside ...

Thanks TLC for this :-)

Kind regards, HoMa

Thankyou HoMa for posting this vital info as fast as you could. And thanks to Ken for getting this awesome spy photo. I’m leaving Zurich right after work to drive to Gunzberg and order at least a containerload.

Or maybe not, I have to check my notes.

Don’t rush. He forgot to post a picture of the other side of the tub where the sticker says “New Improved Colors!”

Oh well...

Don