 General / 46757

Subject:
Gray Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:38:58 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This great tub is available in LEGOLAND Deutschland from today on. 1275 pieces, 24,99 Euro.

It’s only grey, dark grey and brown inside ...

Thanks TLC for this :-)

Kind regards, HoMa

Re: Gray Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 08:45:46 GMT

"Holger "HoMa" Matthes" <h.matthes@gmx.de> wrote in message
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kkoleda/PreOrder/gray_tub.jpg>>

This great tub is available in LEGOLAND Deutschland from today on. 1275 • pieces,
24,99 Euro.

It's only grey, dark grey and brown inside ...

Thanks TLC for this :-)

Kind regards,
HoMa

nice try

would be nice though.

--
James Stacey
------

Re: Gray Tub
In lugnet.general, Holger Matthes wrote:

   This great tub is available in LEGOLAND Deutschland from today on. 1275 pieces, 24,99 Euro.

It’s only grey, dark grey and brown inside ...

Thanks TLC for this :-)

Kind regards, HoMa

Thankyou HoMa for posting this vital info as fast as you could. And thanks to Ken for getting this awesome spy photo. I’m leaving Zurich right after work to drive to Gunzberg and order at least a containerload.

Or maybe not, I have to check my notes.

Re: Gray Tub
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Holger Matthes wrote:

   This great tub is available in LEGOLAND Deutschland from today on. 1275 pieces, 24,99 Euro.

It’s only grey, dark grey and brown inside ...

Thanks TLC for this :-)

Kind regards, HoMa

Thankyou HoMa for posting this vital info as fast as you could. And thanks to Ken for getting this awesome spy photo. I’m leaving Zurich right after work to drive to Gunzberg and order at least a containerload.

Or maybe not, I have to check my notes.

Don’t rush. He forgot to post a picture of the other side of the tub where the sticker says “New Improved Colors!”

Oh well...

Don

Re: Gray Tub
Don’t rush. He forgot to post a picture of the other side of the tub where the sticker says “New Improved Colors!”

Please see the one line I retained...

Re: Gray Tub
In lugnet.general, Holger Matthes wrote:

This great tub is available in LEGOLAND Deutschland from today on. 1275 pieces, 24,99 Euro.

It’s only grey, dark grey and brown inside ...

Thanks TLC for this :-)

Kind regards, HoMa

Hmm, available on April 1st?

Re: Gray Tub
In lugnet.general, Mark Chittenden wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Holger Matthes wrote:

This great tub is available in LEGOLAND Deutschland from today on. 1275 pieces, 24,99 Euro.

It’s only grey, dark grey and brown inside ...

Thanks TLC for this :-)

Kind regards, HoMa

Hmm, available on April 1st?

Whats the point anymore? We all are ready for the traditional April 1st LUGNET joke. Really, a good joke would be if Jake posted some new Lego set today. Then we wouldn’t know weather to believe it or not!

Even better joke, what if there were no April fools joke! HAHAHAHA not.

-Alfred

Re: Gray Tub
In lugnet.general, Alfred Speredelozzi wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Mark Chittenden wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Holger Matthes wrote:

This great tub is available in LEGOLAND Deutschland from today on. 1275 pieces, 24,99 Euro.

It’s only grey, dark grey and brown inside ...

Thanks TLC for this :-)

Kind regards, HoMa

Hmm, available on April 1st?

Whats the point anymore? We all are ready for the traditional April 1st LUGNET joke. Really, a good joke would be if Jake posted some new Lego set today. Then we wouldn’t know weather to believe it or not!

Even better joke, what if there were no April fools joke! HAHAHAHA not.

-Alfred

Actually.... Today is the supposed release dates of the HP Prisoner of Azkeban and Spiderman II sets...so anything could be that possible. Though as far as I know Jake is out of town and the prospect of any set like this would be too kind of LEGO to do...so I highly doubt it.

Ben M.

Re: Gray Tub
In lugnet.general, Alfred Speredelozzi wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Mark Chittenden wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Holger Matthes wrote:

This great tub is available in LEGOLAND Deutschland from today on. 1275 pieces, 24,99 Euro.

It’s only grey, dark grey and brown inside ...

Thanks TLC for this :-)

Kind regards, HoMa

Hmm, available on April 1st?

Whats the point anymore? We all are ready for the traditional April 1st LUGNET joke. Really, a good joke would be if Jake posted some new Lego set today. Then we wouldn’t know weather to believe it or not!

Even better joke, what if there were no April fools joke! HAHAHAHA not.

-Alfred

This started actually more as an exercise of better describing that kind of dream set that often comes up in AFOL discussions -- this is my version. I still get bummed now and then about the gray and brown color changes and that contributed .. kind of like therapy. I hestated for fear that there would be s*so* much disappointment that I might get ostracized. Fortunately, my skills are not that great, there are plenty of savvy folks with the eye on the calendar too, so I don’t think too many people have been emotionally scarred. Rest assured I will not be a serial april-fooler.

....But I can still dream of sets that will never be zzzzZZZZZZZZ

Ken

Re: Gray Tub
In lugnet.general, Holger Matthes wrote:

This great tub is available in LEGOLAND Deutschland from today on. 1275 pieces, 24,99 Euro.

It’s only grey, dark grey and brown inside ...

Thanks TLC for this :-)

Kind regards, HoMa

Fantastic! Whets my appetite for that Classic Space tub coming out in August!

--Dave

Re: Gray Tub
In lugnet.general, Holger Matthes wrote:

This great tub is available in LEGOLAND Deutschland from today on. 1275 pieces, 24,99 Euro.

It’s only grey, dark grey and brown inside ...

Thanks TLC for this :-)

Kind regards, HoMa

And that deserves the traditional reply....

The check for such is in the mail. Honest!

-->Bruce<--

;-)

Re: Gray Tub