 General / 45681
Re: New homepage for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:44:59 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:

   There are other underused portions of LUGNET, like the ability to set up your own page. How many people even reallize this or know how to do so? Perhaps this is an area where we could really grow LUGNET.

Okay, I’m an idiot. There’s a link right there on the front page to “Build your own web pages”. That said, however, this is still a largely unused feature of LUGNET.

I have used this feature, and I use MOCPages. I would like to see LUGNET offer something more substantial such as MOCpages, or perhaps Sean and Todd could morph something....

JOHN