 General / 45474
Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 00:58:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Duane Hess wrote:
No offense intended Terry, but yours was the latest post. Could we PLEASE trim
the number of groups that this discussion has snared?! I hate digging to find
the content that I want.

-Duane

I totally agree and I highlighted your other post about trimming the groups.

Terry