 General / 45453
Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:05:11 GMT

Troy's Surplus Lego <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote:
The simple answer to that is that it took over the web because it is freely
available and easy to setup.  phpBB, which classic-castle uses, comes with

Yeah, fair enough. I didn't really mean to slam your work; I just wouldn't
like a BB-style forum to "replace" the Lugnet group.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>