 General / 44624

Re: Standard grin pattern discontinued? (was: Re: Toolo reissues?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 03:42:25 GMT

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003, Robert Seifert wrote:

Have anybody seen minifig with "standard grin pattern" in some of the new sets?
- I just went through catalog but didn't find that friendly smiley face... I
hope I just didn't look for it carefully enough.

My understanding is that the new Snowspeeder (4500) has a standard grin
head for Dak, just like the old one.

(Of course, I'd much rather that the guy in the backseat were Wes Janson,
not Dak. . .)

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/

Re: Standard grin pattern discontinued? (was: Re: Toolo reissues?