 General / 44549
    Re: Very Sad News.... —Sylvia Tresto
   (...) This is so sad for everyone. For those who spoke with him regularly through this community it must be very difficult in this hiliday season. However, it is good to see that .space remembers Travis and feels the need to share. I never met him, (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Very Sad News.... —Yaron Dori
   (...) I actually never knew him (beside his name and his creations), but I want to send my condolence to his family and friends. I wanted to suggest something as a continue to Sylvi idea. Maybe on the coming up brickfest we can dedicate a room or (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Very Sad News.... —Joe Meno
   In lugnet.general, Yaron Dori wrote: <snip> (...) A suggestion has been submitted to me to include a "missing man formation" in honor of Travis at the BrickFest Flyin, and I am pursuing that idea. Those interested, please drop me a line. Joe Meno (20 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Very Sad News.... —Tim Courtney
   (...) Travis was going to put quite a bit of work into the BrickFest PDX LDraw image gallery, presenting many of his fine works rendered beautifully and framed. I was looking forward to working with him and putting it together. I'd like to continue (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Very Sad News.... —Rick Hallman
   (...) Remember, a person is not truly gone, until they are forgotten. As long as he continues to be remembered, he is not really gone. (URL) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)