 General / 44530
44529  |  44531
Subject:
How do you start a Lego Club?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 04:08:28 GMT

I have looked in my area and there are none that are in my area.  I am in the
DixieLug area, but they have an adult theme (mostly adults attending) and that
is not what I need (no offence).  We also are not really into the Trains (the
North Georgia Lego Train Club is closer, but still far away), though we do like
them.

I have thought about starting a club in my area.  Any suggestions?

Thank you.