 General / 44366
  Re: I Just Don't See It

(...) I have to agree. If you are looking at new brick from around the same time period, then I think LEGO tends to have a very high color consistency. (...) I can't speak for anyone else, but something to came to mind when looking at the discussion (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I Just Don't See It

(...) I bought a 2004 mini Star Wars set at the Imagination Center at the Mall of America last week, just to check out these new colors. There is a big different between the 'classic' dark grey and the new dark blue-grey, and a smaller difference (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: I Just Don't See It

(...) Ditto here last week (well, ok, not at the Mall of America). I'm on the 'Xmas' rule right now, which states quite clearly that I'm not to buy any Lego for myself until AFTER Xmas, but this was obviously an exception, since I NEED to see the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I Just Don't See It

(...) I have yellows (produced within the same year) that are not the same shade. When the bricks are snapped together the color shift becomes obvious to me but not to my wife... although, I don't think she even looks when I ask :) I just recieved (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)