 General / 44276
    Near Tragedies and Trivial things —Steven D. Weiser
   Sometimes it takes a near tragedy to realize that things like a color change are trivial. Last night, the home of my brother and 8 year old niece burned to the ground. They were not at home at the time of the blaze. They lost everything. Clothes, (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Near Tragedies and Trivial things —Jeff Szklennik
   In lugnet.general, Steven D. Weiser wrote: SNIP (...) My prayers are with you & your family. Jeff (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)