 General / 43800
Re: Petition against permanent color changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:43:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ted Michon wrote:
<snip>
Used to be one could pick out a third party brand brick by its "off shade"
color. Not any more!

Thats funny you should mention that. Yesterday I held a building session at my
son's school. And during the clean up I noticed a 2x4 MegaBlock brick that was
the schools. The teacher seemed surprised that out of the thousands of bricks on
the floor I was able to notice the off-brand element that got mixed in the pile.
I tried to explain that it wasn't that hard since the color of the brick was not
a LEGO color. Like Ted said these trick is becoming harder and harder to do now
days with so many new LEGO colors, it's hard to keep up. But it's fun trying.

jt