 General / 43740
Re: Petition against permanent color changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:17:21 GMT

As I mentioned elsewhere I can't fathom why TLG thought it worthwhile to create
a severe compatibility issue just because some focus group said grey should look
more cheerful.
Not only will this cause a lot of headaches to me personally on a very practical
level (e.g. sorting and storing), but I'm also sincerely concerned this will
cause major confusion for the general audience. See
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=43644