 General / 43669

Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:55:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:

   Also, you didn’t address the third issue that has been bouncing around here and elsewhere, the rumors of a castle/bionicle hybrid. I know you won’t discuss such leaked information on future lines, but could I ask for a clarification on something Brad said at NWBrickCon: “Q: Castle? A: yes” From this post: http://news.lugnet.com/events/nwbrickcon/?n=153

When the questioner asked “castle?”, what would have been the response if he had said “minifig scale castle?” instead?

Your Jedi mind tricks won’t work on me Brucey-Wan.

All I’ll say about this is that textual lists of leaked set info often cause more confusion than anything else.

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liason
LEGO Community Development

Re: New colors and other info
   In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:

   Also, you didn’t address the third issue that has been bouncing around here and elsewhere, the rumors of a castle/bionicle hybrid. I know you won’t discuss such leaked information on future lines, but could I ask for a clarification on something Brad said at NWBrickCon: “Q: Castle? A: yes” From this post: http://news.lugnet.com/events/nwbrickcon/?n=153

When the questioner asked “castle?”, what would have been the response if he had said “minifig scale castle?” instead?

Your Jedi mind tricks won’t work on me Brucey-Wan.

All I’ll say about this is that textual lists of leaked set info often cause more confusion than anything else.

:) Worth a try, anyway. For the record, “Brucey-Wan” is the other Bruce from the San Fernando Valley.

Bruce

Re: New colors and other info
[...]

Thank heavens I’m from San Gabriel Valley, Brucey-Wan. :-)

And I’m with Leonard - it’s a sick joke on Lego’s part if the picture he posted is correct. All we can do is hope that it will go the way of Gallidor as quickly as possible.

-->Bruce<--

Re: New colors and other info
In lugnet.general, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

:) Worth a try, anyway. For the record, “Brucey-Wan” is the other Bruce from the San Fernando Valley.

Bruce

Thank heavens I’m from San Gabriel Valley, Brucey-Wan. :-)

And I’m with Leonard - it’s a sick joke on Lego’s part if the picture he posted is correct. All we can do is hope that it will go the way of Gallidor as quickly as possible.

-->Bruce<--

Hey Bruce S.,

I didn’t reallize you were also local. Is there a requirement that all AFOLs named Bruce live in Southern California?

Bruce (Hietbrink, not Lowell or Schlickbernd)

Re: New colors and other info
In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   :) Worth a try, anyway. For the record, “Brucey-Wan” is the other Bruce from the San Fernando Valley.

To clear up any continued confusion:
Bruce Hietbrink runs Brick Tales
I, Bruce Lowell, or “Brucey-Wan”, run the creatively titled Bruce’s Homepage.

   (Bruce)

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage

Re: New colors and other info