 General / 43775
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:38:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:

   Also, you didn’t address the third issue that has been bouncing around here and elsewhere, the rumors of a castle/bionicle hybrid. I know you won’t discuss such leaked information on future lines, but could I ask for a clarification on something Brad said at NWBrickCon: “Q: Castle? A: yes” From this post: http://news.lugnet.com/events/nwbrickcon/?n=153

When the questioner asked “castle?”, what would have been the response if he had said “minifig scale castle?” instead?

Your Jedi mind tricks won’t work on me Brucey-Wan.

All I’ll say about this is that textual lists of leaked set info often cause more confusion than anything else.

Jake,

Any responce to this picture?

Please tell me this is some wacky joke. hmf.

-Lenny

Its really a sick joke! I was very hopefull when there were castles on the agenda....now I know that I can wait for a bit before spending a bit of cash....

however there still a few 2003 sets that I am still interested in.... perhaps a Dragon Fortress and a few Emperor’s ships. Definitely none of these rejects...

Ben